Golang – How to design and build REST microservices in Go
All you need to integrate SQL & NoSQL databases, search engines and all the tools that you need in your REST API.
Created by Federico León | 20.5 hours on-demand video course
In this second part of the series I’m working with MySQL, Cassandra and Elasticsearch as persistence layers and we’re going to create 3 different microservices using different design patterns: MVC, featured MVC and Domain Driven Development implementing the Hexagonal architecture.
At the end of the course you’ll learn:
- How to structure our application’s packages and code.
- MVC pattern, Domain Driven Development and Hexagonal Architecture applied!
- How to configure MySQL client in Go. DAO pattern implemented.
- How to configure and use CassandraDB client in Go.
- How to configure and use Elasticsearch in Go.
- Testing and mocking database integrations.
- Stress test the microservice with goroutines.
- How dependencies work in Go.
- How to build, publish, use and share a custom Go library.
- Application design patterns.
- Preparing our distributed logging system.
- Real life examples and exercises.
Recommended Go Programming Language Course
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: September 2020
*Explore all your possibilities. Udemy online courses on sale from $11.99