Go Programming (Golang): The Complete Developer’s Guide
Master the Go Programming Language (Golang) from an industry expert. Build real world projects that impress employers!
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Jayson Lennon, Zero To Mastery | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
Just released with all new Go best practices and trends for 2023! Go is one of the fastest growing programming languages released in the last ten years, and a language developed at Google to solve Google sized problems. This course will allow you to add this skill to your resume! Join a live online community of over 750,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto.
Using the latest version of Go (Golang), this course is focused on efficiency and turning you into a professional Go programmer (Golang). Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook (Meta), + other top tech companies for a reason.
What you’ll learn
- Become a top 10% programmer and add Go programming to your resume skills
- Write clean, bug free Go code using best practices and learn the entire ecosystem of a Go programmer
- Master Go programming from fundamentals all the way to advanced concurrency using goroutines, channels, mutexes + more
- Have the skills and understanding of Go to confidently apply for Google Go (golang) programming jobs.
- Build massively concurrent programs that scale with Goroutines and Channels
- Learn one of the best languages for building performant distributed Microservices
- Build a Pixel Art cross platform desktop app that will wow employers + add it to your portfolio
- Create a blazing fast GREP tool that uses multiple goroutines to search for a string within files
Recommended Course by Andrei Neagoie
PyTorch for Deep Learning in 2023: Zero to Mastery [NEW COURSES]
Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023 [NEW COURSES]