Go (Golang) Programming: Mastering Google’s Go Programming
In this course, you’ll unlock the full potential of Google’s Go programming to build rich and powerful applications.
Created by Golang Zone | 8.5 hours on-demand video course
Go (Golang) Programming – Mastering Google’s Go Programming: Google’s Go is an very important programming language. It is the language of the Internet age, and the latest version of Google’s Go comes with major architectural changes. Go is a statically-typed programming language first developed at Google. It has firmly established itself as a favorite for building complex and scalable system applications. It is derived from C with additional features such as garbage collection, type safety, dynamic-typing capabilities, additional built-in types, and a large standard library. With its ecosystem growing in size and its stable architecture, Go offers a strong library for building scalable and high-performance web services and apps.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding Go Syntax
- Understanding Go Testing
- Understanding Go Directory Structure
- Understanding Go’s Concurrency & Built-in Types
- Understanding Go (Golang) User-defined Types, Testing & Building
- Understanding Go Standard Packages
- Understanding Methods and Interfaces in Go
- Understanding how to build a complete project in Go
Recommended Golang Course