Fullstack Laravel API development with Nuxt and Linux – 2020
Become a Fullstack Laravel Engineer by developing a Dribbble Clone, Provisioning a server and Deploying with SSL
Created by Neba Funwi-gabga | 18.5 hours on-demand video course
Take your PHP Laravel skills to the NEXT LEVEL with this hands-on, real-world project on developing a clone of Dribbble. The entire course is focused on the development of this single application, which gives you explanation of various concepts usually overlooked by most Laravel developers.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Repository Pattern: Learn how to organize your code in repositories and contracts, which will make you ready to develop enterprise-grade applications with Laravel.
- API Authentication management: Everything is API-driven. Learn how to authenticate users using JWT, as well as account confirmation and password recovery. These are foundations to any data-driven application.
- Geo-search in MySQL: You see search based on user location in many applications – real-estate, food delivery etc. In this course you will learn how to implement location-based search in Laravel and MySQL.
- Working with Policies and Authorzation: Learn how to authorize actions in your Laravel application using Policies.
- Image Upload and Server-side resizing: You will learn how to upload images to your local server and to Amazon s3, as well as how to resize / crop images on the server before saving to either Amazon s3 or Local server.
- Implement Teams: Learn how to implement teams in your application without using a third-party package. Build your own team management from scratch.
- Chat Messaging – learn how to implement a basic but very effective chat messaging system
- Configuring NuxtJS for client site
- Using GoogleMap API for location autocomplete in Nuxt / Vue
- Buying and provisioning a web server from scratch – without using any third party tool like Laravel Forge
- Acquiring and setting up a domain name
- Configuring both API and Nuxt Client using Nginx
- Using a Nodejs process manager to run the client app
- Acquiring and installing a free SSL Certificate on your server.