Fullstack Django and Python Bootcamp With Real Life Projects
Created by Ebenezer Ogbu | 30 hours on-demand video course
This is a no holds barred, action packed, Full Stack Django Web Development Course. To demonstrate My Confidence About This Course, I have created a CV that contains all the Concepts that I covered, and the Projects I have executed in this course. You can Take This Course and Start Looking for Job Immediately using the CV I have prepared.
Your prospective employer wants you to come on-board and start building applications for them straight away. That is what I did in this course. To provide the knowledge that will allow you go straight into the industry and start working immediately. With over 170 Lectures that covers Five Crash Courses, and Two Solid Real-World Projects, I did not leave any stone unturned!!
What you’ll learn
- Learn how web applications work
- Learn how Django Implements web applications
- Understand HTML and how to use it to create mark-ups for web pages
- Understand CSS and how to use it to style web pages
- Understand Sass and how to use it to write styles programmatically
- Understand Python and how to use to build web applications on top of Django Framework
- Learn how to analyse a customer’s problem and generate the software requirements for the project
- Learn how to structure a large-scale project
- Learn how to implement all the functionalities of a complete eCommerce application which
- include: Product catalogue, Shopping Cart, Order and Checkout, Customer Management
Recommended Django Course
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: August 2020
*Be even better: Personal development classes from $11.99.
Region: Global (Exclude: Japan)