Front End Web Development Bootcamp – Build a Twitter Clone
Created by Code And Create, George Lomidze, Lasha Nozadze | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
THE BRAND NEW COURSE FROM CODEANDCREATE. Front End Web Development Bootcamp – Build a Twitter Clone. Welcome to the brand new course created by the CodeAndCreate team. If you want to learn how the most popular and widely-used websites are created, then this is the right course for you. Throughout the course, we are going to build a clone of Twitter.
What you’ll learn
- You will start from Basics of HTML and learn things like: Basic HTML Document, headings, paragraphs, lists, links, images, forms and much more.
- You will learn about the basic concepts of CSS: selectors, colors, text formatting, backgrounds, positions, pseudo-elements and classes, shadows and more…
- You will get deep understanding of CSS Flexbox
- You will learn how to manage the layout of you web page based on CSS Grid
- You will be able to build UI of Twitter based on HTML and CSS
- You will learn about how to interact with HTML document using Document Object Model
- Finally we will make the project fully responsive on different screen sizes
Recommended Course by Code and Create