Flutter Web Firebase Firestore – Build a Diary Web app
Build an Adaptive Flutter 2.0 Web App using Google Cloud Firebase Firestore – Realtime Database and Storage from Scratch
Created by Paolo Dichone | Android, Java, Flutter Developer and Teacher | 9.5 hours on-demand video course
Flutter Web is here to stay! If you’ve wondered how to leverage your pre-existing Flutter/Dart development skills, then you’ll be happy to know you now can build dynamic, scalable, and adaptive web apps with Flutter! Flutter 2.0 is a big release – you can use Flutter and Dart to build adaptive web and desktop apps – all with a single codebase. In this course, you’ll learn how to leverage Flutter (Web) 2.0 and Dart and build a capstone app called DiaryBook.
What you’ll learn
- Build a Complete Web App with Flutter Web & Cloud Firebase Firestore
- Master Advanced Flutter API’s like Providers & Routing
- Learn How to Use FirebaseAuth to Authenticate Web App Users
- Build Adaptive, Dynamic Web Apps with Flutter 2.0
- Deploy Flutter Web Apps to Firebase Hosting
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon