Financial Reporting & Analysis: Complete Preparation 2022
Learn to Read, Understand, and Analyse the Financial Statements of a Company
Created by 365 Careers | 11 hours on-demand video course
The Financial Reporting and Analysis Course guides you through the core principles and practical applications of reading & analyzing financial reports. This is essential for those of you who have taken on a career in Finance
The course consists of several major chapters:
1) The Income Statement – you will examine the key aspects of revenue and expense recognition, learn how to calculate EPS and DEPS, distinguish between operating and non-operating components of the Income Statement, and much more.
2) The Balance Sheet – this section will teach you the specifics of the major current & non-current assets and liabilities, as well as how to evaluate the liquidity and solvency positions of a company.
3) The Cash Flow Statement – you will find out how to construct a Cash Flow Statement, how to convert cash flows from the Indirect method to the Direct approach, what is the difference between FCFF and FCFE, etc.
What you’ll learn
- Learn to read and analyse the major financial statements – Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Be able to evaluate a company using ratio analysis
- Go in depth into the financial reporting specifics for individual line items
- Practice various financial analysis techniques
Python for Finance and Algorithmic Trading with QuantConnect
Manage Finance Data with Python & Pandas: Unique Masterclass
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - March 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 03/21/2023 - 03/24/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon