Finance Market Stocks and Currency Visualization in React JS
Learn to visualize the live Stocks, Forex or your organization data using Highcharts library in React JS with Redux.
Created by Pravinkumar Dabade | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
In this course, you will learn how to integrate Highcharts library in React JS for data visualization. You will display charts for live Stocks data and Forex data using Highstocks chart. Use custom REST APIs developed using Express JS, Node JS and Mongo DB of your organization and display charts using Highcharts with drag and drop functionality. Compare different company stocks. Compare different country currency trends.
What you’ll learn
- Integrate Highcharts highstocks and charts in React JS SPA
- Fetch the live stock data, Forex data and data from REST API (Mongo DB, Express JS, Node JS) and use it via Redux store in React JS SPA
- Use Drag and Drop functionality to change the chart types dynamically to display Highcharts chart
- Compare Monthly stocks and currency by presenting it visually using Highstocks charts
- Display Candlestick, OHLC charts and customize Highstocks charts
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Knowledge opens doors. Courses on sale from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 15/08/22 - 17/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon