Ethical Hacking: Network Scan Nmap&Nessus | Ethical hacking
Discover networks, check devices with vulnerabilities by using Nmap. Become expert in Cyber Security | ethical hacking
Created by Muharrem AYDIN | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the “Ethical Hacking: Network Scan by Nmap & Nessus” course. This is our 3rd course in our Ethical Hacking series. Discover networks, check devices with vulnerabilities by using Nmap. Become expert in Cyber Security | ethical hacking
Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, Oak Academy offers practical and accessible ethical hacking courses to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
Cyber security is one that is definitely trending with a top-notch salary to match! Ethical hackers and cyber security professionals are some of the most in-demand professionals today as the world is experiencing a major skill shortage in the field of cyber security.
What you’ll learn
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network.
- In addition to proficiency in basic computer skills and use of the command line, ethical hackers must also develop technical skills related to programming.
- Ethical hacking is a good career because it is one of the best ways to test a network. An ethical hacker tries to locate vulnerabilities in the network.
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access and customize .
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system. An ethical hacker operates.
- The different types of hackers include white hat hackers who are ethical hackers and are authorized to hack systems.
- Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam supports and tests the knowledge of auditors, security officers, site administrators
- Passing the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam indicates that the credentialed individual is an expert in the governance of information security