Ethereum Smart Contract Programming with Solidity + Project
Smart Contract Programming on Ethereum Blockchain – Bonus Project: Learn how to code an Ethereum Wallet with Solidity
Created by Jerome P. from JP Courses, Swapnil Kole | 4 hours on-demand video course
Smart Contract Programming on Ethereum Blockchain – Bonus Project: Learn how to code an Ethereum Wallet with Solidity. Looking for information on Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contract coding and only found theory? Not anymore. This excellent course takes you through a full practical session on Ethereum Blockchain Smart Contract coding, with Solidity. The coding skills you need to tell the world that you are a BLOCKCHAIN SMART CONTRACT DEVELOPER. Also, a bonus project has been given as part of this course to help you try out your coding skills but if you get stuck somewhere I have given the whole coding walk-through explaining each and every step. Master this course and prove to the world that you have control over Blockchain.
What you’ll learn
- Ethereum Smart Contract Programming with Solidity
- Smart Contract Programming on Ethereum Blockchain
- Bonus Project: Learn how to code an Ethereum Wallet with Solidity
- Learn how to code a Distributed Wallet in Ethereum Blockchain, with Solidity, including project workflow & everything else.
- We will be making the sendMoney function which will give access to all accounts to deposit money to the smart contract.
- We will be coding the pure, view functions and a withdrawal function to withdraw money from the smart contract.
- Adding Extra features: The play pause button and destroying the Smart Contact.
- Destroying the Smart Contract from the blockchain and its limitation.
- The client service interaction with your smart contract and how to give out logs.
- Creating and emitting the events in our project.
- Introduction to the UTXO model and its implementation
- The participant roles and types of accounts in Ethereum
- The transaction requirements are explained for ether and the whole incentive model is described.
- How Blockchain integrity is maintained.
- Understanding the process and workflow of smart contracts and Solidity language.
- Learn how to setup Metamask.
- Learn how to setup remix, add plugins and how things work in remix.
- All the basic variables usage and getter functions run and deployed in remix.
- The totally different data type, the address, used out here and how it makes coding easy for smart contracts.
- Fixed point numbers in Solidity.
- Variables Theory.
- The most used data type in Solidity. It makes your life much easier.
- World of user-defined data types and their usage in Solidity coding.
- Enums and their uses.
- The user-defined data type less used.
- Theory of mappings and user-defined data types.
- Explanation of all the variables used in course practical sessions.
- Types of functions and their usage and catching errors.
- Writing your own functions and running them.
- REQUIRE, ASSERT, REVERT.
- Learn about error checking when deploying any Smart Contract.
- Minimizing all errors in your codes.
- Will tell you about some important properties which will help a lot in your coding.
- The power of contract oriented programming and reusability of codes of contract.
- Data structures and variables created. Mapping and constructor also focused on.