DP-100 Azure Data Scientist Associate Complete Exam Guide
Complete DP-100 Azure Machine Learning training guide to prepare you for DP-100, with practice exams on DP 100 Azure ML
Created by Henry Habib | 8.5 hours on-demand video course
Learn from over 15 hours of instructional content with video lectures, demos, real-life applications, and practice exams, with the only complete guide to everything you need to know to pass the DP-100 exam and receive your certification.
This course gives you all the training you need to pass – with detailed lectures, demos, and practice questions for each of the 62 learning objectives within the DP100 curriculum. This course gives you the structure you need to succeed – we go through each learning objective in sequential order, so that you are never lost.
This course is also for those students who want to learn Azure Machine Learning, and its underlying services. Along with the training required to pass the DP 100 certification, students master this tool. DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure and Azure Data Scientist Associate certification is also called DP-100, DP100, and DP 100 certifications, and so these are used interchangeably.
What you’ll learn
- Everything you need to pass the DP-100 exam and receive the Azure Data Scientist Associate certification
- All learning objectives found in the DP-100 curriculum, through video lectures, demos, applications, and practice exams
- Learn and master Azure Machine Learning, a service by Microsoft that enables anyone to build, deploy, and manage Data Science and Machine Learning solutions
- Create a predictive service based on a model that you create, with a full end-to-end walkthrough
- Design and prepare a machine learning solution
- Explore data and train models
- Prepare a model for deployment
- Deploy and retrain a model
Recommended Course by Henry Habib
DBT Data Build Tool Masterclass – Complete Guide to DBT [NEW COURSES]