Django 3 – Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development
Build 3 stunning websites, learn Back and Front End Web Development, deploy your site with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 4
Created by Nick Walter | 7.5 hours on-demand video course
Django is an open-source web framework that is written in Python. It was created about twelve years ago, but new in 2020 we have Django 3 with a whole new set of features and capabilities! Django is an amazing framework for web developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms, file uploads, and more. Instead of creating all of these features from scratch, you can use the Django framework and utilize these components that are already built, and focus your time on developing your web app instead.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how using frameworks like Django will save you a ton of time in web development
- Create beautifully styled websites using Bootstrap 4 (a front-end framework that simplifies web design)
- Build fully functional websites for your startup or business
- Create your own personal portfolio site to showcase your projects to potential employers
- Understand Django basics like function base views, URL routing, models, templates and much more!
- Publish your website online with Python Anywhere
- Create a fully functional Todo List manager website where users can create accounts
- Be able to connect Django to databases to help store and track data
- Create a random password generator
- Working with Static and Media files
- Working with Forms
- Creating a User Login System
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code 2021
*Make your life easier with our Office Productivity courses starting at $11.99 only.
Global (Exclude: Japan)
GET THIS OFFERS