Develop Discord Bots with Python: Beginner to Advanced
Learn how to program your very own Discord Bot in Python
Created by Alexa Fazio | 9 hours on-demand video course
In this course, you will learn how to develop your very own Discord Bot using Python programming. If you are new to coding, do not worry. I will go over the fundamentals of python as well as explain the code thoroughly. If you are an experienced programmer, do not worry either! You have the ability to skip sections that you are already familiar with. The course will cover a wide range of Discord Bot topics such as Events, Commands, Permissions, Voice, Data Organization, and APIs.
Throughout the course, you will create several projects that will utilize the skills and techniques taught in the lectures. Some projects include Reaction Roles, Moderation Bot, Music Bot, Leveling Bot, Economy Bot, and Weather Bot. You will learn how to write effective and robust code that will ensure your bot can handle user errors. Most importantly, you will learn how to navigate and use the Discord Py Documentation, which will allow you to add 100s of features to your bots even after completing the several course projects.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to code Discord Bots
- You will learn the fundamentals of Python programming
- You will learn how to use the Discord Bot API
- You will learn how to read and understand code documentation
- You will learn how to develop advanced Discord Bots
- You will learn how to make a music bot
- You will be able to show off your personalized bot to your Discord server
- You will learn how to host your bot 24/7 for free
- You will learn how to work with user data
- You will learn how to work with the MongoDB database