ChatBots: Messenger ChatBot – DialogFlow and nodejs
Use DialogFlow to train chatbot to have dialogs. Develop backend app to connect chatbot to web services and databases
Created by Jana Bergant | 9 hours on-demand video course
Do you want to build a chatbot, so a bot that can talk? Yes, a bot that can talk to your friends or customers or fans while you sleep or do something else. You can make one for your customer that keep on asking the same questions. Or if you have a community for your fans and followers that want to know your details. Use your imagination, any time you have to reply the same thing over and over again, someone else like a bot can do it for you.
In the first part of the course, we’ll make a chatbot without programming skills. We’ll build a ChatBot that can answer frequently asked questions, and I’ll show you how to teach your bot to have any other dialogs. We’ll learn this by teaching our ChatBot to make job interviews.
What you’ll learn
- understand how chatbots work
- build chatbots for Messenger
- know how to create custom code to add flexibility to your chatbot
- have in-depth knowledge of natural language processing with DialogFlow
- know and use the fb messenger api
- get information from the conversation
- add persistent menu
- use all the possible message types: text, images, video, quick replies, buttons, carousels,…
- students will get a codebase that is easily extendable
- have a chatbot that can be easily extended to connect to other APIs
- add rich media messages in DialogFlow
- have a chatbot that answers FAQ
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon