Deep Learning with PyTorch for Medical Image Analysis
Learn how to use Pytorch-Lightning to solve real world medical imaging tasks!
Created by Jose Portilla, Marcel Früh, Sergios Gatidis, Tobias Hepp | 12 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to one of the most comprehensive courses on Deep Learning in medical imaging! This course focuses on the application of state of the art Deep Learning architectures to various medical imaging challenges. You will tackle several different tasks, including cancer segmentation, pneumonia classification, cardiac detection and many more.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use NumPy
- Learn classic machine learning theory principals
- Foundations of Medical Imaging
- Data Formats in Medical Imaging
- Creating Artificial Neural Networks with PyTorch
- Use PyTorch-Lightning for state of the art training
- Visualize the decision of a CNN
- 2D & 3D data handling
- Automatic Cancer Segmentation