Deep Learning: Top 4 Python Libraries You Must Learn in 2021
Become A Top-Notch Deep Learning Developer That Big Corporations Will Always Scout
Created by Python Profits | 3.5 hours on-demand video course
Want To Become A Top-Notch Deep Learning Developer That Big Corporations Will Always Scout? Learn the secrets that helped hundreds of deep learning developers improve their deep learning development skills without sacrificing too much time and money. The demand for deep learning developers is rising. In just a few years, more opportunities will open. Soon, more people will start to pay attention to this trend and many will try to learn and improve as much as they can to become a better Deep learning developer than others.
What you’ll learn
- Overview of Tensorflow 2.0, PyTorch, MXNet and OpenCV modules, APIs and installation.
- Build Convolutional Neural Network CNN models using Tensorflow 2.0, PyTorch and MXNet
- Build Recurrent Neural Network RNN models using Tensorflow 2.0, PyTorch and MXNet
- Build Fully Connected Network FCN models using Tensorflow 2.0, PyTorch and MXNet
- Implement Transfer Learning using using Tensorflow 2.0, PyTorch and MXNet
- Execute Image Transformation Operations using OpenCV
- Execute Feature Extraction and Detection using OpenCV
- Perform Data Pipeline Transformation using Tensorflow 2.0, PyTorch and MXNet
- Action steps after every module that is similar to real-life projects
- Advanced lessons that are not included in most deep learning courses out there
- Apply your new-found knowledge through the Capstone project
- Download Jupyter files that contain live codes, simulations and visualizations that experts use.