Data Analysis with Python: NumPy & Pandas Masterclass
Learn NumPy & Pandas for data science, data analysis & business intelligence, with practical, hands-on Python projects!
Created by Maven Analytics, Chris Bruehl | 13.5 hours on-demand video course
This is a hands-on, project-based course designed to help you master two of the most popular Python packages for data analysis: NumPy and Pandas. We’ll start with a NumPy primer to introduce arrays and array properties, practice common operations like indexing, slicing, filtering and sorting, and explore important concepts like vectorization and broadcasting.
From there we’ll dive into Pandas, and focus on the essential tools and methods to explore, analyze, aggregate and transform series and dataframes. You’ll practice plotting dataframes with charts and graphs, manipulating time-series data, importing and exporting various file types, and combining dataframes using common join methods.
Throughout the course you’ll play the role of Data Analyst for Maven Mega Mart, a large, multinational corporation that operates a chain of retail and grocery stores. Using the Python skills you learn throughout the course, you’ll work with members of the Maven Mega Mart team to analyze products, pricing, transactions, and more.
What you’ll learn
- Master the essentials of NumPy and Pandas, two of Python’s most powerful data analysis packages
- Learn how to explore, transform, aggregate and join NumPy arrays and Pandas DataFrames
- Analyze and manipulate dates and times for time intelligence and time-series analysis
- Visualize raw data using plot methods and common chart options like line charts, bar charts, scatter plots and histograms
- Import and export flat files, Excel workbooks and SQL database tables using Pandas
- Build powerful, practical skills for modern analytics and business intelligence
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 10/01/22 - 11/01/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon