Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables
Master Excel pivots & learn data analysis w/ advanced Excel cases from a top Excel & business intelligence instructor
Created by Maven Analytics, Chris Dutton | 6.5 hours on-demand video course
Excel Pivot Tables are an absolutely essential tool for anyone working with data in Excel. Pivots allow you to quickly explore and analyze raw data in Excel, revealing powerful insights and trends otherwise buried in the noise. In other words, they give you answers. Whether you’re exploring product sales, analyzing which marketing tactics drove the strongest conversion rates, or wondering how condo prices have trended over the past 10 years, Excel Pivot Tables provide fast, accurate and intuitive solutions to even the most complicated analytics questions.
This course gives you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Excel Pivot Tables and Excel Pivot Charts. I’ll show you when, why, and how to use Excel Pivot Tables, introduce advanced sorting, filtering, and calculation tools, and guide you through interactive, hands-on demos and Excel exercises every step of the way.
What you’ll learn
- Take your data analysis skills from ZERO to PRO with Excel Pivot Tables
- Learn how to use Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts to streamline and absolutely revolutionize your workflow in Excel
- Master unique Pivot Table tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes, homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
- Test your skills with 10 real-world Pivot Table case studies (weather, shark attacks, wine tastings, burrito ratings, and more!)
Recommended Course by Chris Dutton