C#/.NET – 50 Essential Interview Questions (Mid Level)
Prepare for your next interview. An in-depth guide to crucial C# topics, design principles and popular patterns.
Created by Krystyna Ślusarczyk | 8 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the “C#/.NET – 50 Essential Interview Questions (Mid Level)” course! Are you ready to take your knowledge and career to the next level? I work as a C# Technical Lead and it’s my job to conduct technical interviews with candidates. I will help you gain knowledge and skills that will let you ace your next interview.
This course will prepare you for 50 popular C# interview questions. Each topic comes with several bonus questions, so we will learn the answers to 150 questions in total! Check out the free video “What is the difference between string and StringBuilder?” with one of the most common questions from C# interviews!
This course is focused on topics that you are most likely to talk about during interviews. We will discuss various subjects, from low-level things like using reflection or “dynamic” keyword, through modern C# subjects like pattern matching or nullable reference types, to high-level matters like design principles and patterns or good coding practices.
You will not only learn to give the interviewer a satisfying answer to the question, but you will also gain a deep understanding of those topics, and become a better programmer. So even if you don’t prepare for an interview at this moment, you will strengthen your coding skills and broaden your knowledge.
What you’ll learn
- Prepare for the 50 popular questions from C# technical interviews. With bonus questions, learn answers to 150 interview questions in total!
- Explore advanced C# topics: events, lambda expressions, reflection and more.
- Get ready for tricky questions by gaining a deep understanding of the C#-related topics.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the fundamental C# collections.
- Learn crucial design principles and best coding practices.
- Learn modern C# concepts: deconstruction, pattern matching and nullable reference types.
- Two free e-books provided!
- Get to know 5 popular design patterns.