Creating Intelligent Data-Driven Enterprise Apps with AWS
This course teaches you how to design and deploy intelligent Data-Driven applications using Amazon Web Service.
Created by John Harper | 3.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to this Creating Intelligent Data-Driven Enterprise Apps with AWS course. Artificial intelligence is powering unprecedented innovation across industries – from healthcare to automotive to finance. However, many organizations still struggle with the best approach to data and tools to build intelligent systems. With the increasing global interest in leveraging cloud infrastructure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers compute power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionalities to help businesses scale and grow. In this course, you’ll learn how to build powerful Intelligent applications on AWS, as well as Amazon SageMaker, a fully-managed platform for machine learning that allows you to quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine learning models at any scale. Whether you’re just getting started with AI or you’re a deep learning expert, this course will provide a meaningful overview of how to improve scale and efficiency with the AWS Cloud. AWS is recognized as one of the biggest market leaders for cloud computing and why not? AWS cloud products and solutions are used to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability, and reliability. The variety of features available within AWS can reduce overall infrastructure costs and accelerate the development process for both large enterprises and startups alike.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Learn how to use a range of AWS to build a variety of Intelligent Data-Driven applications
- Commit, build, and deploy AWS Deployment services
- Use EC2 Container Service effectively and achieve efficiency
- Databases essentials
- Learn How to Integrate a Database Layer
- RDS and how to use it
- Redshift and how to use it
- Kinesis and how to use it
- Manage applications with Elastic BeanStalk
- Discover AWS AI additions offered by AWS
- Learn about the breadth of AI services available on the AWS Cloud