Data Visualization in Python Masterclass: Beginners to Pro
Learn NumPy, Pandas, matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly & Cufflinks, EDA on Boston Housing, Titanic, and Covid-19 Dataset
Created by Laxmi Kant Tiwari | 20 hours on-demand video course
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist! This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations! This is a very unique course where you will learn EDA on Kaggle’s Boston Housing, Titanic and Latest Covid-19 Datasets with real and practical examples.
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $110,000 in the United States and all over the World according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science! This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 167 Full HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive courses! We’ll teach you how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualizations with Python!
What you’ll learn
- Learn complete Exploratory Data Analysis on latest Covid-19 Dataset
- Learn EDA on Kaggle’s Boston Housing and Titanic Datasets
- Learn IPL Cricket Matches and FIFA World Cup Matches Analysis and Visualization
- Learn Data Visualization by Plotly and Cufflinks, Seaborn, matplotlib, Pandas
- Learn Interactive plots and visualization
- Installation of python and related libraries.
- Covid-19 Data Visualization
- Covid-19 Dataset Analysis and Visualization in Python
- Data Science Visualization with Covid-19
- Use the Numpy and Pandas in data manipulation
- Learn Complete Text Data EDA
- Create a variety of charts, Bar Charts, Line Charts, Stacked Charts, Pie Charts, Histograms, KDE plots, Violinplots, Boxplots, Auto Correlation plots, Scatter Plots, Heatmaps
- Learn Data Analysis by Pandas.
- Use the Pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Customize graphs, modifying colors, lines, fonts, and more
Udemy Black Friday Deals - November 2022
Shop our best prices of the season. Courses now up to 85% off
Promotion Dates: 18/11/22 - 26/11/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon