Career Hacking: World’s Bestselling Job Search Course
Supercharge your job search! Boost your resume, LinkedIn® Profile, cover letter, interviewing & networking skills +more!
Created by David Jones, Eazl (Official), Ludell Jones | 5.5 hours of video course
Welcome to the world’s BESTSELLING career management course from Eazl and former Bay Area recruiter, Davis Jones! This course is tested by the market and has been reviewed 7k+ times. This course is now part of the curriculum at University of San Francisco, EDHEC Business School, Golden Gate University, Sonoma State University, Saint Mary’s College of California, and Santa Rosa Junior College, and other top-tier institutions worldwide.
Career Hacking™ Version 6.7.1 Fresh as of November 2023 | Always being updated! We make sure you have the latest important information when it comes to career planning and resume writing. Speed up your job search: learn how to write a resume/CV that opens doors, how to write a mass-customizable cover letter, how to develop your personal brand, how to interview confidently, how to build a valuable professional network, and more!
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use innovative career hacking techniques from the founder of the Career Hacking™ discipline
- Present yourself powerfully on LinkedIn® and discover other online personal networking techniques
- Prepare a keyword-rich, targeted resume that gets outstanding results in your job search
- Interview competently and persuasively in your job search while still being yourself
- Create career opportunities during your job search using traditional and non-traditional methods
- Build relevant professional and personal networks as a foundation for future advancement
- Set the stage for a rewarding career filled with personal success and contentment
- Make a career change by framing your past experiences for future roles