Build Websites With HTML CSS and SASS – Beginner To Advanced
Learn to build responsive/modern websites from scratch using HTML, CSS & Sass. We cover CSS Animation, Grid and FlexBox.
Created by Ewomazino Akpareva | 16.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is for beginners, as well as existing developers who want to sharpen their understanding and skill in creating responsive and great websites. In the course, we begin by going over the fundamentals of HTML and CSS, after which we look at the essentials of page layout. We then create a mini project to test our understanding. We also cover Flexbox, Grid layout, CSS Animation, and some advanced CSS topics. This would enable us to build a big project where we implement all the topics discussed.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of HTML5 and CSS3
- Build Multiple Responsive Websites With Great UI
- Indept Understanding Of Page Layout
- Fundamentals of FlexBox and Grid System
- Advanced CSS Topics such as Variables, Pseudo-elements, etc.
- CSS Animation
- All Skill Levels
- SASS – Learn all the basics of SASS
- CSS Architecture
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon