Azure Container Registry (ACR): A Complete Guide
A Comprehensive and Practical Course: Containers, Automation, Networking, Security, Monitoring, HA, AKS, and others
Created by Andrei Barbu | Microsoft employee working daily with AKS, ACI, ACR | 9.5 hours on-demand video course
Azure Container Registry (ACR) is a private, managed, and secure registry service that allows users to store and manage container images for use with Azure services like Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and more, or even non-Azure services or on-premises.
This course, “Azure Container Registry (ACR) Made Easy,” is your comprehensive guide to understanding and managing ACR. Throughout the course, we have a lot of practice/hands-on sessions to ensure that you can apply the concepts you learned in real-world situations. Whether you are new to container management or an experienced professional, this course will provide you with the expertise needed to manage and store containers using ACR.
We will start by exploring containers, images, and registries, followed by an in-depth explanation of ACR’s basics, including its tiers, limits, and pricing. You will then learn how to create an ACR, import, pull, and push images, work with agent pools, and more.
The course then moves on to more advanced topics, such as automating with all kinds of ACR Tasks and Webhooks, deleting, recovering, and locking ACR images and repositories. We will also delve into access control and all the authentication options available.
What you’ll learn
- Containerization, Docker and registries basics
- What Azure Container Registry (ACR) is, how to create one
- Basic operations like import, push, pull
- How to automate container builds, pushes and more during commit source code with the help of ACR Tasks and ACR Webhooks
- How to properly delete, recover and lock images and repositories
- Authentication methods and the proper roles needed
- How to integrate ACR with other Azure services
- Networking and security considerations like restricting access, private connection, data exfiltration, access from behind a firewall, scanning, Content Trust
- How to monitor and troubleshoot ACR
- How to obtain resiliency, high availability, performance, better pull speeds, overcome public registries rate limiting and more
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Get ahead, stay ahead. Online courses as low as $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/26/2023 - 09/29/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon