Azure ChatGPT and OpenAI Service – The Complete Guide
Leverage the power and security of Azure to enhance the creative capabilities of ChatGPT and other OpenAI models
Created by Memi Lavi | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is your key to unlocking the full potential of these cutting-edge AI models and leveraging the secure and reliable infrastructure of Azure. In this comprehensive course, you will dive deep into the capabilities of ChatGPT and DALL-E, learning how to create captivating conversational agents and generate stunning visual content. We’ll do that through hands-on exercises, providing you with practical knowledge and real-world applications.
And after learning about ChatGPT and DALL-E, we’ll see how to use them as part of Azure OpenAI Service, that provides API for using these services, and harness the power, reliability and security of Azure with the creativity of these models.
Azure is the only cloud offering the OpenAI models, and it will stay this way since Microsoft is a major investor in OpenAI. And this course will show you exactly how to practically utilize these models and customize them for your needs in Azure.
What you’ll learn
- Extensive, practical knowledge about ChatGPT and DALL-E
- Advanced techniques for using ChatGPT
- Azure OpenAI Service and its support for ChatGPT and DALL-E
- Publish OpenAI Service as an App Service
- Fine tune models to include your own data
- Securing OpenAI Service using Azure security controls
- Using AI Content Safety to filter text from harmful content