Automated Software Testing with WebdriverIO [2023 Updated]
Learn Next Generation Selenium Testing with Node.js and Typescript – From Beginner to Expert
Created by Kaniel Outis | 10 hours on-demand video course
In this course, you’ll learn how to install, create, and set up multiple testing projects using WebdriverIO, as well as how to interact with web elements using the WebdriverIO API. You’ll also learn how to implement the popular Page Objects design pattern in test automation and how to implement an automation framework with Typescript.
In addition, you’ll explore behavior-driven development using the popular combination of WebdriverIO and CodeceptJS or Cucumber. You’ll also learn how to perform visual regression testing using the Percy library and how to set up continuous integration using Jenkins to create a testing pipeline.
The course also covers cloud testing using BrowserStack and provides tips and tricks from automation experts. The learning environment is supportive and collaborative, with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get help from both the instructor and other students.
Remember, learning is a never-ending process, and we all make mistakes and get stuck sometimes. But don’t worry – you can always send a private message or post to the Q&A section, where the instructor or other students can help you. So, let’s get started on your journey to becoming a proficient WebdriverIO automation tester!
What you’ll learn
- Master the powerful WebdriverIO framework from beginner to advanced (Typescript included)
- Build a robust automation framework using the best practices of the Page Objects Model
- Learn how to handle all kinds of web elements and selectors and how to structure your code
- Put your skills into practice with real-world end-to-end testing examples and challenging exercises
- Integrate your automation tests with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, and streamline your testing process for faster and more efficient releases
- Get exclusive access to professional tips, tricks, and best practices from industry experts, and stay ahead of the curve with the latest automation techniques
- Learn how to integrate WebdriverIO with popular BDD frameworks like Cucumber and CodeceptJS, and take your test automation to the next level
- Explore 3rd party integrations and take advantage of a wide range of tools and features to enhance your automation tests
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learn Network & Security. Get complete video courses for as low as $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/01/2023 - 10/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon