May 17, 2020 IT & Software, Python, Udemy
Automate Anything: Using Sikuli and Python + Real Examples!
Automate anything visible on the screen using Python and Sikuli on Win, Mac, Linux
Created by Ivomir Assi | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is an introduction to Sikuli, a tool that lets you automate anything you see on the screen. It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components. It is useful when there is no easy access to a GUI’s internal or source code.
What is SikuliX?
- Sikuli automates anything visible on the screen of your computer running Windows, Mac or some Linux/Unix
- It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components, like a real user.
- It can run the mouse and the keyboard to interact with the identified GUI elements through image recognition
- Sikuli comes with basic text recognition that can be used to search text in images.
- Sikuli was developed at the User Interface Design Group at MIT
- Sikuli has an OCR-mode, in which image matches are performed after converting those image patterns to text. The OCR-functionality is powered by Tesseract, an open-source optical character recognition engine whose development is sponsored by Google.
What you’ll learn
- Expert level understanding of Sikuli Tool
- Automate anything visible on the screen
- Automate anything on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Automate Web, Desktop, Mobile applications
- Basic Python scripting
- Automate Daily Admin/Repetitive Tasks
- Ready to face interviews on Sikuli tool
Docker for Beginners: Full Course [8 Hours]
Selenium Python Automation Testing from Scratch + Frameworks
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - June 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learning for all. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/06/2023 - 06/07/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon