Hands-on .NET Web API Documentation with Swagger/OpenAPI
Documenting ASP.NET Core Web API with Swashbuckle, NSwag, Swagger, and OpenAPI through a step-by-step approach.
Created by Praveenkumar Bouna | 3.5 hours on-demand video course
ASP.NET Web API is one of the hot topics in the ASP.NET world. The usage of Web API is taking the world by storm. Companies such as Netflix, Spotify, Tesla, and Amazon use APIs to connect front-end and back-end functionality at a large scale. What is the key element in such integrations? You need to document your Web APIs so that they can be understood easily by developers. You will be learning about Web API Documentation using Swagger/OpenAPI concepts from scratch in this course.
What you’ll learn
- Understand OpenAPI/Swagger, their differences, and the need for documentation in Web API.
- Create an OpenAPI document using Swashbuckle in ASP .NET Web API through a step-by-step approach.
- Create an OpenAPI document using NSwag in ASP .NET Web API step-by-step.
- Use Swagger and Swagger UI tools from the OpenAPI community to create a rich API document.
- Use Web API Analyzers to guide you in including appropriate attributes for achieving complete documentation.
- Use Web API Conventions to automate and quickly document APIs with minimal efforts.
- Learn the various approaches available for documenting a Web API including XML comments, data annotations, and so on.
- Understand the steps involved in documenting API with multiple versions by creating one document per version.
ASP.NET Core API. From scratch to Master + Azure deployment
Learn Docker with .Net Core For Absolute Beginners
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - June 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learning for all. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/06/2023 - 06/07/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon