Angular 17 Front End Development Beginner to Master 2024
Learn Front End Web Development with Angular from Mac, Linux or Windows!
Created by Dominic Tripodi | 34 hours on-demand video course
This Angular 17 Front End Development Beginner to Master 2024 course is up to date with the latest Angular 17, and has examples of how to handle older version of Angular (2+) in case you wind up working with projects built on older versions. The whole course only uses resources that are available to all operating systems so that you can follow along from Windows, Linux or MacOS.
What you’ll learn
- Understand Components and how Single Page Applications work, and how to build a Single Page Application in Angular
- Deploy Front End Web applications using Firebase
- Understand how to use HTML and CSS to design the look and feel of a Web Application
- Understand how to make HTTP requests and communicate between components using Angular
- Understand Standalone components and Template Control Flow in Angular 17+
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start learning how to program
- New Programmers who want to learn about Front End Development
- Backend API and/or Databases developers looking to learn more about Front End Development
- Front End or Full Stack developers who want to learn about Angular