Android & Web App Development using the Backendless Platform
Build Multiplatform Project. Backend & Frontend with No-Code approach, and Android with Kotlin and Jetpack Compose!
Created by Stefan Jovanovic | 13.5 hours on-demand video course
In this course I’m going to teach you how to build your own startup project, that will be available on multiple platforms like Android and Web.
The startup application that we are going to build, will include a user authentication, so that we can create our own user database. And the purpose of that application will be to provide different kind of a color palettes to our users or visitors.
Now everyone will be able to check out those color palettes in our applications, but also we are going to create the logic that will allow our users to submit their own color palettes as well. And you as an admin will have a full control over the process of approving those submitted colors from those users.
When it comes to an Android application, we are going to develop that application in Android Studio, by using the modern UI toolkit called Jetpack Compose and a Kotlin programming language as well.
Now the most exciting part comes after that, when we should focus on creating the Web application as well. Now for creating a web application you are not going to need any prior knowledge about Web Development itself, because the front and the back end part will be developed with No-Code approach. Codeless approach means that you are going to play with puzzles, and create your Web App at the same time!
What you’ll learn
- Build an Android App with Kotlin and Jetpack Compose
- Build an Android app by using a Backendless Android SDK
- Create Custom UI components
- User Authentication
- Sign in with Google
- Access Token
- Server Auth Code
- Clean Architecture
- Compose Navigation
- Dagger-Hilt Dependency Injection
- Color Picker UI Component
- Build both Front-End and Back-End with NO-CODE approach
- Develop a Web Application with Codeless
- How Android and Web App can communicate with the same Database
- Backendless UI Builder
- Backendless Codeless Editor
- Backendless Back-End
- Backendless Front-End
- Build your Back-End like with a Puzzle Game
- Develop a Web App that will be responsive on different screen sizes
- And much more!