Advanced Algorithms (Graph Algorithms) in Java
Breadth-First Search, Depth-First Search, Shortest Path, Arbitrage, Strongly Connected Components and Maximum Flow
Created by Holczer Balazs | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is about advanced algorithms (graph algorithms) focusing on graph traversal, shortest path problems, spanning trees and maximum flow problems and a lots of its applications from Google Web Crawler to taking advantage of stock market arbitrage situations.
The course is going to take approximately 11 hours to completely but I highly suggest you typing these algorithms out several times in order to get a good grasp of it. You can download the source code of the whole course at the last lecture. You should definitely take this course if you are interested in advanced topics concerning algorithms. There are a bunch of fields where these methods can be used: from software engineering to scientific research.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about the applications of data structures
- Learn about the fundamental basics of graphs and graph theory
- Implement advanced algorithms (graph algorithms) efficiently
- Learn graph traversing such as breadth-first search and depth-first search
- Learn about topological ordering and cycle detection
- Learn about shortest path algorithms (Dijkstra’s and Bellman-Ford algorithms)
- Learn about spanning trees
- Learn about strongly connected components
- Learn about Hamiltonian cycles and Eulerian cycles
- Learn about maximum flow (max flow min cut theorem)
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon