Webflow Essentials Course
Use Webflow to enable you to create responsive, accessible websites without the need for complex coding.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott | 17 hours on-demand video Course
Webflow will enable you to create responsive, accessible websites using intuitive design techniques without the need for complex coding. This course is aimed at people who are new to Webflow and to web design in general. We will start by creating a simple single page site, learning basic layout techniques and using simple animations. Webflow software is visual and does not require you to learn coding. You will learn how to ensure your website is consistent across desktop, laptop and mobile devices. We learn about CSS Classes for layout and font styling and also the importance of Class naming conventions.
What you’ll learn
- Create responsive websites using Webflow.
- Intuitive design techniques without the need for coding.
- Basic layout techniques.
- Simple animations.
- Consistent design across desktop, tablet and phone views.
- Flex, columns and divs.
- Build your own portfolio website.
- Create and style forms within your website.
- Converting Adobe XD and Figma files for use within Webflow.
- Sticky nav’s, symbols, REM’s, Floats, Gradients and Fonts.
- How to optimise your website for SEO.
- Create a CMS website with the ability to give responsibility to clients.
- Handing over your site to admins and managers with login abilities.
- Create a shopping website with digital, physical products and services.