VoIP PBX & Call Center on Asterisk 16 Issabel [Master Class]
Learn Issabel (ex-Elastix) & IP Telephony Server Configurations & Deployment with Practical Examples & Use Cases.
Created by NEF System | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
Course Package: This course contains the best of both worlds. Asterisk is open source with GUI (Issabel) and then Asterisk from scratch (Vanilla Asterisk) using source code compilation and CLI based. UPDATED! Cover Asterisk 16 [Command Line/Web GUI] & Cloud Issabel Installation, Security WebRTC Video Conferencing & Call Center.
- Do you need a cost-effective phone system or full features rich Call centers for business?
- Are you tired of paying the licensing costs to the proprietary phone system?
- Do you want to expand your business and require a phone system, but legacy systems don’t allow you?
- You are interested to learn asterisk but like to avoid the command line and Linux shell at the start?
Issabel (previously known as ‘ELASTIX’) is the world’s most popular and widely adopted open-source IP telephony software. The core VoIP communication is based on Asterisk – The most powerful IP telephony platform. This course is designed for the newbies, small & medium businesses that like to use IP telephony – PBX, or even the solution providers that like to gear up for telephony services to the end-users.
The course starts with initial telephony concepts and terms used in the phone service industry—no prior technical knowledge about telecommunication is required to take this course. The course has a project depicting a real-world scenario. This helps the students to have activity-based learning and can apply learned knowledge to the real world. The course clearly explained the phone system features with lab practice for configurations.
What you’ll learn
- Build the complete IP Phone System using open source platform.
- Explore exciting career in Telecom Industry.
- Feel more confident in managing Issabel Telephony Server.
- Offers Open Source IP Telephony services & solutions to your customers.