Unreal Engine Game Environment design MasterClass
Learn How to Create AAA game environment using unreal engine 4
Created by Nabil Kechiche | 45 hours on-demand video course
In this course, we will create a professional next gen-game environment using state of the art tools & resources. here a general idea about the main points in this course :
- how to properly use megascans & unreal engine to create RayTraced game environments.
- use tiled textures from megascans to create modular pieces or custom pieces ( around 35-40 custom one made using 3Dsmax ).
- setup a wide variety of advanced shaders.
- learn how to make the overall environment blends together very well.
- how to properly use & reuse decals.
- using foliage to enhance the scene look by placing them in a smart way.
- create custom masks for stuff like windows glass using substance painter.
- learn how to tweak megascan PBR textures to make them more usable.
- storytelling through level design.
- fake destroyed assets eg: walls.
- use unreal blueprints to create splines tools that support both instancing & a procedural mesh.
- make sure the blueprints tools we created more extendable & more artist-friendly.
- we will cover a bit of VFX & their shaders…
- lightning alongside raytracing/post-process & other effects.
AND MUCH MORE … The best way to describe this course is: become a one-man army, & it’s not for beginners… there is no time lamps & no pre-planned stuff or something . students will be able to follow me live digging my way to the end.
What you’ll learn
- Learn all the required steps to create a next gen game environment
- Learn how to create modular pieces
- Learn how to use Megascans
- Learn how to deliver a story through level design
- Learn Advanced Shaders Techniques & much more..
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code March 2021
*Web Development Made Easy! Top Courses starting at $11.99
Region: Global (Exclude: Japan)
GET THIS OFFERS