Unreal Engine 5: The Complete Third Person Shooter Course
Learn Video Game Development & How To Design a Game From Scratch Using UE5 and Blueprints!
Created by Shane Rasmussen | 8 hours on-demand video course
Learn game development with Unreal Engine 5. UE5 is the industry-leading 3D game design software that the professionals use to create today’s top games. Start your journey towards getting paid to make video games today! Learn Video Game Development with this Unreal Engine 5 Course for Beginners to Intermediate UE5 Developers .
Begin your game development career with possibly the most up-to-date game dev course on the internet – Unreal Engine 5: The Third Person Shooter Course. Every lecture in this course was filmed using the full version of Unreal Engine 5, released in 2022. This course was designed for those who want to learn as much about Unreal Engine 5 as possible. If you’re interested in becoming an indie developer or even working for a major studio, then this is a course for you to start with. This course will teach you some beginner to intermidiate skills needed in the workplace.
What you’ll learn
- Learn game development using Unreal Engine 5
- Define custom inputs and movements to control characters
- Build realistic looking environments for games to take place in
- Script logic to define gameplay without needing to know how to code
- Create a third person character with movement mechanics and animation
- Create hostile enemies, with AI that pursues and attacks the player
- Game Mode and HUD with countdown timers, health bars, announcements, game states and score
- Weapons and combat with effects including sounds and particle systems
- Make a challenging timed game with a goal to clear the area of enemies
- Implement Health, ammo pickups and more