Learn To Create a Card Combat Game With Unity & C#
Game development made easy. Learn C# using Unity and create your own card battling game!
Created by James Doyle | 10 hours on-demand video course
Learn how to create and program your very own card combat game using Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
What you’ll learn
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language
- Understand the capabilities of 3D development in Unity
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills
- Gain an understanding of the game development process
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice