Ultimate Google Analytics (4) course + 50 practical examples
Google Analytics course, including GA4, based on real experience including 50 practical examples + 100 quiz questions
Created by Pavel Brecik | 7.5 hours on-demand video course
This course aims to teach you Google Analytics (Universal Analytics) as a tool, including Google Analytics 4 (GA4), but what is more important is to teach you how to use the data to drive your business. If you want to jump directly to Google Analytics 4, go to section number 22, where the content starts.
We’ll start with the elementary topics, such as how the measurement works, basic metric definition, socio-demo data to website traffic evaluation, UTM parameters, internal site search, and website speed optimization or segmentation.
The Ultimate Google Analytics (4) course covers both Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) platforms. Based on your main platform, you can decide which part of the course to take as primary. Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is the future of analytics by Google, and even though it’s still not imperfect, it’s good to start adapting to it as soon as possible.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how the tool works, what data is there and the most important find the business value in it
- Learn both Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics
- What are the differences between Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics
- Know which are important Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 reports
- What’s new in Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Among others we’ll go through 50 practical examples!
- You’ll practice achieved knowledge with 100 quiz questions
- How to think in context and not act hastily
- Ability to make the right data decisions
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Get ahead, stay ahead. Online courses as low as $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/26/2023 - 09/29/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon