TypeScript full stack programming
Watch TypeScript, NodeJS, WebPack and AWS in action! Write and deploy your own complex application with TS!
Created by Alex Horea | 9 hours on-demand video course
This course can be summed up as one big programming exercise. So if you want to feel more confident about your TypeScript programming skills by building a unitary program, then this course is for you. This course is condensed and straight to the point. The course is divided in 9 parts, and uses a progressive approach to building software. The best way to learn is by exercise, so this course focuses on using different TS and NodeJS topics, rather than explaining them in detail. All lectures are in 16:9 Full HD and contain all the source code.
What you’ll learn
- Basic and advanced features of TypeScript, like classes, access modifiers, OOP, decorators
- Write a complex NodeJS server from scratch
- Use TypeScript with Webpack to run it inside the browser
- Create dynamic views with TS
- Manage internal and external dependencies
- Create a full stack application with clean TS
- Use modern syntax (async/await)
- Deploy application to AWS(EC2 and S3)
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon