Time Series Analysis and Forecasting with Python
Learn Python for Pandas, Statsmodels, ARIMA, SARIMAX, Deep Learning, LSTM and Forecasting into Future
Created by Navid Shirzadi | 10.5 hours on-demand video course
“Time Series Analysis and Forecasting with Python” Course is an ultimate source for learning the concepts of Time Series and forecast into the future. In this course, the most famous methods such as statistical methods (ARIMA and SARIMAX) and Deep Learning Method (LSTM) are explained in detail. Furthermore, several Real World projects are developed in a Python environment and have been explained line by line! If you are a researcher, a student, a programmer, or a data science enthusiast that is seeking a course that shows you all about time series and prediction from A-Z, you are in a right place.
What you’ll learn
- Basic Packages, NumPy, Pandas & Matplotlib
- Time Series with Pandas (Creating Date Time index, Resampling, …)
- Analyzing Time Series Data Using Statsmodels Package
- The Concept of ARIMA and SARIMAX method and How to Forecast into the Future Using Them
- The Concept of Deep Learning from A-Z
- Forecast into the Future Using LSTM Model for Single Variant
- Forecast into the Future Using LSTM Model for Multi Variant
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon