The Data Literacy Course: Learn How to Work With Data
Read, Understand, and Analyze Data
Created by 365 Careers, Olivier Maugain | 4 hours on-demand video course
Being data literate means having the necessary competencies to work with data. Regardless of your field of expertise – if you want a rewarding career path – you will certainly benefit from these skills. Any manager or business executive worth their salt is able to articulate a problem that can be solved using data. So, if you want to build a successful career in any industry, acquiring full data literacy should certainly be one of your key objectives. Someone who is data literate.
The course is organized into four main chapters. First, you will start with understanding data terminology – we will discuss the different types of data, data storage systems, and the technical tools needed to analyze data. Then, we will proceed with showing you how to use data. We’ll talk about Business Intelligence (BI), Artificial Intelligence (AI), as well as various machine and deep learning techniques.
What you’ll learn
- Acquire Data Literacy
- Learn from a Professional with a Proven Track Record and Valuable Experience
- Master the Language of Data
- Interpret Data Professionally
- Become Familiar with Modern Business Analytics Techniques
- How to Use Data to Improve Business Decisions
- Advance Your Career
- Make Better and Faster Decisions Using Data
- Employ Data Effectively
- Uncover Findings and Insights Independently
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes - October 2021
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS