The Complete Web Development Bootcamp with Go and Gin
Learn to develop web application and web services using Golang
Created by Amrit Singh | 3 hours of video Course
The Complete Web Development Bootcamp with Go and Gin is a course for (naive) Go developers to take their first step toward web development. The course starts with a simple web application, then developing CRUD APIs, and then full-fledged applications.
This Bootcamp is the outcome of developing mission-critical web applications and services in Golang (and Gin Gonic). The performance of Go and Gin combo is exceptional. Gin has become one of my favorite frameworks to develop web applications.
What you’ll learn
- Build Web applications and web services using Go and Gin
- Interact with database using GORM – A very powerful and popular ORM
- Build applications from scratch
- Learn various features of the framework like middleware, data binding while building a real application
- Learn User authentication
- Bootstrap Integration – build responsive pages
- Signing using Facebook (Oauth2)
- Build custom Middlewares