The Complete Market Research Bootcamp for 2023
Don’t just learn, but MASTER core research methodologies, and learn how to leverage AI to supercharge how you work!
Created by Stephen Tracy | 11 hours on-demand video course
Today, possessing fundamental skills in market research isn’t just a good to have; it’s essential! Don’t believe me? A recent global study by Tableau and Forrester found that 82% of managers and business leaders “expect basic data literacy from employees in every department.” And yet, only 40% of employees report having the “data skills they’re expected to have.”
The truth is, in today’s world, everyone needs strong foundations in data literacy. But if you want to get ahead, you need more than foundational skills and knowledge. You need expertise!
With a Masters degree in information science, I have more than 10 years of experience building data science and research teams at large-scale advertising agencies and research firms, as well as working with global brands helping business leaders make better, evidence-based decisions.
This course has been designed and built around my 10+ years of experience working with and teaching global brands, agencies, consultancies and even governments how to conduct market research effectively.
If you’re looking for a zero-to-hero course in market research that covers a wide range of methodologies, look no further. In this course, I’ll cover the fundamentals of market research, and deep dive into each of the core methodologies such as interviews, ethnography and surveys. We’ll even explore how you can use generative AI tools, such as ChatGPT, to augment how you work.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the different market research methodologies
- Learn the benefits and trade-offs of the different methodologies
- Understand when and how you should be applying different methodologies
- Apply a framework to guide you through your market research project
- Learn about qualitative methods such as interviews, focus groups and ethnography
- Learn about quantitative methods such as surveys and social media monitoring
- Acquire essential project management skills to effectively manage your research projects
- Learn how to use generative AI tools to aid and augment your work
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Get ahead, stay ahead. Online courses as low as $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/26/2023 - 09/29/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon