The Complete Haskell Course: From Zero to Expert!
The modern Haskell course for everyone! Master Haskell with projects, challenges and theory. Many courses in one!
Created by Lucas Bazilio | 23 hours on-demand video course
This The Complete Haskell Course: From Zero to Expert! is designed to give you the Haskell skills you need to become a Haskell developer. By the end of the Haskell course, you will understand Haskell extremely well and be able to build your own Haskell apps and be productive as a computer scientist and software developer. This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts. You will learn the core Haskell skills and master logic programming. It’s a one-stop shop to learn Haskell. If you want to go beyond the core content you can do so at any time.
What you’ll learn
- Become an advanced, confident, and modern Haskell developer from scratch
- Become job-ready by understanding how Haskell really works behind the scenes
- Haskell fundamentals: variables, if/else, operators, boolean logic, functions, arrays, objects, loops, strings, etc.
- How to think and work like a developer: problem-solving, researching, workflows
- Get fast and friendly support in the Q&A area
- Complex concepts like the ‘Monad’ class, higher-order functions, etc.
- Practice your skills with 50+ challenges and assignments (solutions included)