10 Days of SQL | Learn SQL with MySQL and Database Design
Learn SQL Using My SQL with Over 150+ Examples, Hands-On Lectures, and Challenges. Go from Novice to Pro in Just 10 Days
Created by Faisal Memon, Phil Ebiner, Video School, EmbarkX Official | 15.5 hours on-demand video course
You can learn My SQL Database Design and become a Data Analytics wizard in just 10 days! Step into the realm of database management and SQL proficiency with our immersive 10-day course using MySQL. This course is structured to facilitate learners with no prior experience, gradually leading up to advanced concepts, making you adept in handling and manipulating data using MySQL. Real World, Practical MySQL Course. This is a completely hands on course where we work with real data and learn SQL using real world scenarios.
What will You Learn in this SQL Database Design Course?
- By the end of this course, you will be able to write SQL queries to perform data analysis and even manage the data on their own confidently.
- Learn how you can design your own database and structure it by learning about different relationships and normalization techniques.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of SQL syntax to query, modify, and manage data in databases effectively, using MySQL. Concepts and SQL knowledge applicable to platforms like PostgreSQL, and SQL Server.
- Develop strong foundational skills in database creation, manipulation, and management using MySQL, a popular open-source relational database management system.
- Learn to do data analytics to extract actionable insights from complex datasets using advanced SQL queries, these can help you make informed business decisions.
- Develop a rounded understanding of database concepts, including database design, normalization, which are essential in maintaining data integrity and consistency.
- Engage in 50+ hands-on challenges to apply your acquired knowledge in real-world scenarios using My SQL
- Learn how you can use MySQL with popular development environments like Java and Python.