Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | Accredited
Accredited Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification. 100k+ Lean Six Sigma Black Belts certified. Get Credits
Created by Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
OUR LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION COURSE
In our Lean Six Sigma black belt training and certification course, we introduce you to some more advanced Lean Six Sigma tools that can be viewed as the finishing touches of your Lean Six Sigma training and certification.
These include the most advanced Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques. However, like in previous courses, we have done our best to keep this Lean Six Sigma black belt training and certification very accessible so that students do not need to have a mathematical background.
If you have no prior experience with Lean Six Sigma, we advise you to not immediately start with this black belt course since this is the most advanced course in Lean Six Sigma and should be considered as the finishing touch in a sequence.
What you’ll learn
- Learn efficiently. Experienced university lecturers will use teaching methods (plain and easy) that are understood quickly and easily. Saves you a lot of time.
- Learn tools like FMEA (failure mode & effect analysis), Theory of Constraints, Kano Analysis,
- Design of Experiments, QFD (quality function deployment) + more.
- Use these lessons as input for external certifications such as ASQ or IASSC, or take our own accredited CLSSBB certification route.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma tools like Multiple Regression, NPV analysis, and Confidence Intervals in MS Excel. No previous experience required.