Serverless Framework Bootcamp: Node.js, AWS & Microservices
Learn how to develop reliable and scalable back-end applications effortlessly using Serverless Framework
Created by Ariel Weinberger | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
Serverless Architecture takes the pain of site reliability off your shoulders. With Serverless Architecture, you and your team can focus on feature development. Your application will scale effortlessly, serving users reliably. You do not need to be an infrastructure expert to serve an application at scale. With Serverless, you only pay for what you use.
Serverless Framework revolutionizes the way we develop Serverless applications, by providing a developer-friendly API that supports dozens of cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and more. Serverless Framework is language-agnostic, which means you can use the language and runtime of your choice (Node.js, Ruby, Python, Go, C#, Java, etc).
What you’ll learn
- Becoming familiar with Serverless Framework
- Microservices Architecture
- Authentication and Authorization in Microservices
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Developing applications that can effortlessly handle an extreme scale
- Software Development with NodeJS
- REST API Development
- Data Persistence (DynamoDB)
- Microservices loose communication using Message Queues (SQS)
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon