Selenium WebDriver with Python for Beginners
Learn Selenium WebDriver with Python for professional Selenium teDousting and automation.
Created by Phil Ebiner, Dmitry Shyshkin, Video School | 7.5 hours of video course
Selenium WebDriver testing tutorial is created for Manual Software Testers that want to learn automation testing from scratch with Selenium WebDriver using Python. This course is specifically designed for complete beginners in test automation and Selenium WebDriver. Some of the basic Python is explained and should be enough for complete beginners to start. So even if you’ve never programmed before, you can learn how to do test automation with Selenium WebDriver in this course.
More and more Software QA (Quality Assurance) positions require test automation skills. In many cases, Selenium WebDriver is the preferred tool. So it’s important to be able to automate at least simple tests with Selenium. And Python is one of the most popular & beginner-friendly languages to write tests with Selenium WebDriver.
What you’ll learn
- Set up test automation framework with Selenium WebDriver
- Automate your first Selenium WebDriver test
- Automate software tests with Selenium WebDriver using Python and PyTest framework
- Execute Selenium tests in Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers
- Recognize different Selenium WebDriver test failures and exceptions and know how to fix and avoid them
- Use PyTest features for better test structure and easy test automation framework maintenance
- Learn the basics of Python programming for beginners necessary for running Selenium WebDriver test automations