Scrum Master Complete – Basics to Advanced for 2022
A journey from Agile and Scrum fundamentals to certification and on to advanced Scrum Master and Agile topics
Created by David Keenan | 3.5 hours on-demand video course
This course leads the student on a journey starting with the Scrum basics and leading to more advanced Scrum thinking and practices. Part 1 focuses on complete beginners and is comprehensive in covering all areas of Scrum basics, starting with the history of Scrum, moving onto definitions, theory and values, before a deep dive into the the 3 Scrum roles, the 5 Scrum events and the 3 Scrum Artifacts.
Part 2 focuses on more advanced topics. It focuses beyond the Scrum guide and into topics that are referenced in the Scrum guide but not elaborated on. User stories, value, prioritization, release management and estimation are each discussed. And beyond this, we have added a section focusing on the background to Scrum. Focusing on agile project management with topics like Agile, Lean and Waterfall, to help you with context on Scrum and how it evolved.
What you’ll learn
- Part 1 – Scrum Fundamentals
- Learn how to get a Certification in Scrum without paying out thousands of dollars
- Part 2 – Advanced Scrum
- Advanced Agile / Scrum topics focusing on Value, User Stories and Release Management
- Part 3 – Agile, Lean and Waterfall
- A deep dive into the background and history of Scrum focusing on topics like Lean, Waterfall and the emergence of Agile
- A fundamental understanding of Scrum theory, definitions and the Scrum Values as per the Scrum guide moving onto a deep dive into the 3 roles, the 5 events and the 3 artifacts that make up Scrum
- An A to Z of Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master, 100% focused on the current version of the Scrum Guide . The perfect learning tool for certifications like the CSM and PSM1
- Upskill on the core Prioritization and Estimation tools and techniques like Planning Poker and the Kano Model for Prioritization
- 2 Deep Dive Practice Quizzes to help you to review your understanding of the core concepts
- This is a new course, developed in 2019. We use a combination of animated videos (not just power-point with voice-overs), audio, fact-sheets and quizzes to breakdown Scrum and the Scrum Master role and present it in a way that helps you to fully understand Scrum
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon