Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps
Learn Python coding with RESTful API’s using the Flask framework. Understand how to use MongoDB, Docker and Tensor flow.
Created by Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, Faisal Memon | 12 hours on-demand video course
Coding in Python is simple, and a student with no prior knowledge can easily understand a line of code and its use – this means with only the basics, you can comfortably write a complete program. Python has a great number of frameworks and tools to get you up and going fast with web development. It’s a great match – a powerful language with a great range of tools that you can put to use quickly.
What you’ll learn in Python Course
- Have a deeper knowledge and understanding of core elements of web development using Python
- Understand and be able to use the flask framework
- Plan, build, setup and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 instance
- Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database
- Build a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition
Who this Python course is for:
- This course is suitable for those with basic skills, who wish to learn about Python web development
- This course is ideal for those who wish to learn more about RESTful API’s
- Anyone with an interest in database,DevOps, MongoDb and more